Monday, December 30, 2013

Yet the egun are ever ready.

On yesterday, Oooooh did I just say that.. Charleston is rubbing off on me.
anyway.. taking a short walk with a friend and there is this container in front of us..
Yes Im curious.. lift the lid!!!!
Now to a person like me... I STUCK GOLD!!!!
Not just material gold, but spiritual wealth..
if after the rains and torrential downpour for the sun to be shining bright
and there to be a container filled with trimmings and cloth...
banners of international flags all well glue gunned, prepped and ready!!
Sequins for days
I dont know how you see... but I like signs...
This here one was clear.. My Mama and Em was On Duty ....
My Mother belonged to a sewing circle long before she was a part of anything else in her lifetime.
Her HomeGoing garments were rendered by a member of the circles from back in the 30's & 40's in Jamaica.
Needle & Thread are powerful tools.
The knowledge is there but the body isn't willing at this time.
Yet the egun are ever ready.
Sala Malecun
1 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment