Sunday, December 15, 2013

Yes, they've been calling on me to go DEEPER

One has to be creative in their spiritual walk....
I may not have a bembe to attend in the Low Country...
but PRAISE HIM..
Ive got PENTECOSTAL CHURCH!!!!!
Oh what a blessing this day is!!!!!
Im going into the "country"
Y'all dem Egun in dere DEEP!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!
Im Pisces... Im a Spirit Entertainer.... A Medium....
How y'all think I like all these arts...
Them spirits got to be walking with me for "me" to bring the experieince back to you in pictures and videos
Some of all just aint know what has been happening RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
I said on a post a few months back... folks will see things happening right in front of them and NOT have their eyes and ears open...
most of all their hearts... OH HALLELUJAH
Y'all know it's on in my house right now... YES LORD
See it's time for me to go DEEPER...
I done been here 3.5 years...
IT'S GRADUATION TIME!!!!
Yes, they've been calling on me to go DEEPER
To see all who there is to see
Stop sleeping on YOUR ANCESTORS!!!!!
They are here to aid you in your current walk
They done done all the work
all you have to do is
EXECUTE SERVICE
Listen to your spirit
Being Obedient to My Spirit
Got me to TODAY....
and PRAISE G-D it will help me make it through the rest of the day
I dont stretch my calendar to far
because I know there is a HIGHER POWER at work
The Universe has a plan for each of US!!!!
It's time to go to work
All officers to their station
SALA MALECUN
1 <3
PRAISE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment