Thursday, December 19, 2013

I'll edit this one day.. not now... Misguided Youth

This had to be one of the toughest piece of film for me to get through but I did...
There is HOPE at the end of the tunnel..

I dont know the location.. but there is strong Cape Verde, Dominican, Puerto Rican, African American presence... someone's city where it gets cold.
I do know that it was shot around 2010....

I'd love to see where these young people are today...
I'd love to hear them speak TODAY.. because by now their tongues would have matured.....

I was angry, bitter, sad, pissed, confused, taken aback, ..

Y'all dont understand... I saw the original reshare maybe 3 hours ago.... I tried to make it through the first minute...

I then came back... and took it minute by minute... editing my post at the same time because I felt that I was truly suffering... I was hurt for these babies.. I was angry... this thing had me crying!!!!

Who failed them????? How at their age can they be so blind?

Im grateful I made it to the end... there was a rainbow

**********************************************

THANK YOU FATHER FOR YOUR MERCIES......

One child just took all the pain away from me.... <3

These poor lost babies..... video shot in 2010

As Im watching.... Im coming back to the post.... Edit Feature at its best....
Im letting you know how I feel ahead of time ..
so that you can make the decision as to whether or not you want to watch it!!!!!


This is ROUGH for me to hear.... see... FEEL... Im angry, sad, crying, pissed...
WHO THE HELL  ROBBED THEM OF THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DAMAGED THESE CHILDREN?????????

Y'all know Im pissed... I dont think Ive ever used this many caps...


WE HAVE A PROBLEM ... Yes I said WE!!!!!!!
THERE ARE ADULTS WHO HAVE MISSED THE LESSONS AND LOVE
THEY PRODUCE CHILDREN WHO ARE MISSING THE LESSONS....
THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE HELL THEY ARE...
THEY HAVE NO ROOTS....
THIS CYCLE IS VICIOUS........

IM SO HAPPY THIS THING HAS AN EDIT FEATURE..... I will be updating as I painfully expose myself to this banter of self hatred and lack of respect for one's self ......

I apologize... Im really trying to make it through this video.... THE IGNORANCE IS MAKING ME  VERY ANGRY!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^ added when I made it to 2:26 mins....

This may indeed be the longest 11.37 mins of my life!!!!!!

This is like gearing up for a fight.... I'M GOING IN!!!!!!
Im about to go watch a video that I made it through a minute of before and was PISSED..... now Im going in....
Y'all pray for me as I sacrifice the next 11.37 minutes of my life....

EDITED .... WATCH WITH ME!!!!!

Im not suffering alone ... aint no need to keep angst to myself....
Im only a couple of minutes in... so join me and hopefully it will get better..
....
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=609470215756144

No comments:

Post a Comment