Monday, December 23, 2013

straight pain

Good thing Ive taped it, for such a time as this.. #TaiChi #Cheo
I couldnt make it but my spirit it there and my body is screaming in the video as Cheo talks while we're holding positions ... OUCH!!! -

#TaiChi is dance.. it needs space..
so you know its a challenge right now. LOL

Had to find a way to release the endorphins.
one of the few ways to allow the pain to at least subside...

pardon the inner rants
pain has many outlets
there are no sounds coming from my mouth
but my fingers
they are simply the conduit of my thoughts
I'm screaming inside
everything within me physically has an attitude
except for my <3
it knows this too shall pass
I have no desire to lay down now
and I dont want any damn medication
I hate being foggy
the funny thing is considering every keystroke has its own radius of pain
Smooth Jazz chills out my mind
I type to the rhythm of the music
so as not to scare the rest of the nerves
my neck
it's like
please lay down
Im stubborn
my pain threshold
through the roof
once you get past the initial
angry tears
it aint nothing but
straight pain
and you know what
thats much better than the
nagging one
the one that cant decide if
it wants to come or go
foolish
flare
there comes a point
where the desensitization comes in
where you feel nothing
then it awakens with tingles
oh the various forms of pain
I see Im trying to write this round away
:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment