Saturday, December 28, 2013

I am Me.. :-D

LOL... Im still laughing because I know the impossible is possible..
but dang this is going to be difficult....

Ive got to pull some pics  -  a friggin variety - and oh yeah... pull dance clips for a dvd.... Youtube aint even seen a nnnth of the video that I have.
We wont talk about the church, jazz, function, flowers... changing city skyline.. LAAAAAAAAWD

Remember its only in the past few months that I learned how to convert the AVI to MP4 which has sped up uploading unbelievably!!!

I switched to HD in Nov of 2012... its been grand... had to learn how to compress those pics for Facebook and found an outlet for the HD on Google+

Mastery of a new skills sets comes with manipulation of medication and body.. mentally and physically.

Questions is.. WHICH FREAKING ONES????

I dont know how I see my stuff sometimes... in the midst of the "stuff" there are jewels... but the VOLUME OF WORK... Lord....

Yep.. its near time for that team.. all this has to be categorized / catalogued in the next year.. otherwise .. its just too much for an individual... 3tb in 3.5 years and counting....
I need a subsidized team :-D

I do what I know how to do or eventually adapt to... use of the same fine motor skills over an extended period of time continues to cause certain damage.

So even though you know how, one has to back off in order for the rest of the body to be comfortable...

Im a walking multi purposed entity awaiting the location to just rain down manna from Heaven. Create stations of creativity, pockets of release and learning, embracing and function.. I am, if anything else.. practical..

All skills, arts and sciences are eventually all intertwined.. I know this to be true..
I am Me.. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment