Monday, December 23, 2013

BREAK DA CYCLE!!!!!

Generational Gaps amaze me.

Ive seen Elders who take the time to LIVE IN THE NOW and others lost in the sad blindness of their upbringing.

1996 When my Mother was in the process of dying - stomach cancer - she said I know you know how to survive.. when will you learn how to live.

It didnt happen until 2010!

A leap was made to walk away from that which was draining me to journey to a place where I knew I would be able to LIVE!

Even in the flow I didnt know that LIFE would be this full inspite of the pain and down days.. Im excited about the possibilities of life and living it to the fullest

Im by no means materially wealthy yet Im generously spiritually blessed.

Im able to awaken each day and have a smile. For the most part, the body parts will work in unison.

It's the little things that make my day flow well. No time to stress the big things.

Love you well. You may be blessed enough to get the opportunity to love someone who loves you just the way you are.

Prayers do get answered ... trust me though.. you've got to put the work in!!! 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment