Saturday, December 7, 2013

see the way my nets are cast

There are times when you really want to do some things... 
basically spur of the moment ... 
but not everything can get done just because YOU want it
The Universe may something else in store for YOU
see when you believe in miracles, the little ones are so fascinating that they tend to overwhelm the big ones... which were actually things that took a whole lot of planning.... 

There is something I want to do, but at this sec, the feasibility is ..... hmmmmm testy... LOL

In the midst of it all though... lots of other things are coming down the pike... .. see the way my nets are cast...... Hey Now.... 

Sometimes you just aint got it to do what you want to do, but the Most High loves bringing in alternatives, games changers and unexpecteds

So yet again... bring on the miracles Baba... I know you got this..
Y'all know I stay prayed up.....
Im riding with what my spirit say do... AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment