Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Men have always fed my mind and spirit

Though I dont have a significant other..... Ive got some of the most gallant, chivalrous gentlemen of all ilks in my life. Just wanted to say YOU ROCK!!!
Yes, quite a few men from all facets of my life are on my friends list... looking at profile pics is truly going down memory lane.
Good Memories - Learned and Shared experiences which continue to fuel community purposes. !!! 
Ive been blessed to be in the company of many... some my senior, some my junior, some my age mates, yet no matter what.. we have always made it through the roads and avenues of friendships and inter personal relationships.
Men have always fed my mind and spirit.. I came into the world with 5 older brothers and a father... was blessed with high school track and football teams among others... the same in college.
These alliances have continued over time in many fashions ... sometimes you've gone way outside your normal travel zone, only to run into one of them that know you. A blessing always... 

No comments:

Post a Comment