Friday, November 14, 2014

HALLELUJAH ... a song led to testimony ...

Whew .... Yes Lawd I made it to TODAY... for some they done made it to the WEEKEND... we all have something any little thing to be full of PRAISE for..

HALLELUJAH ..... I see ya clapping your hands... Oh Yes... stomp those feet...

I know ... trust me I know.. being grateful just for the air that you breathe... HALLELUJAH.... Aint it  something that the rent / mortgage is paid this month..
the car note and insurance are paid

Lawd.. Hallelujah there is FOOD IN THE FRIDGE AND THE CUPBOARDS...

HALLELUJAH.... Properly covered feet and heads in this weather.. clothes on our backs Lawd..

Lord we are so very grateful for the corner where we get to lay our heads...
Lord we know the difference... Oh Hallelujah... to have been delivered from the darkest storms and be able to stand and bear witness to LIFE!!!!!

Mercy... I aint know this was going to turn into a testimony .. but aint every day a testimony for everyone...

We all cannot bear what another may bear with a shrug and a smile
The Most High dont give His/Her Children more than they can bear

Those who are burdened are the ones who they strength aint but Living Proof too others that they are not alone...

it's the little things that can turn your life around... make the effort to be HAPPY!!!

Know that within YOU there is an OVERFLOWING LOVE.... use it to make YOU the best that YOU can be...

Yes, some of us want to change the world... but Honey.. if you aint covered YOUR OWN AZZ FIRST aint a damn thing gonna get done..

I learned how to say NO to save my life.... see I had been busy saving the world as I was experiencing a Spiritual Rebirth but a Mental and Emotional Death with my body bearing the Physical Toll...

When one WAKES THE HELL UP AND RECOGNIZES THAT LOVING ONESELF is the way to ASSIST THE WORLD.... then your focus changes..

If you can't go way done deep inside you and find the light.... then forget trying to do for others... RECOGNIZE YOUR POWER... HONE YOUR SKILLS

BE READY when called to service.... because LIVING LIFE is the only way!!!! AMEN 1 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment