Saturday, November 22, 2014

Jezaaaazz… when I think about the goodness of LOVING YOURSELF…

Yes I must admit ….. Whew Lawd… I slid… and I do mean … but HALLELUJAH… I GAVE MYSELF MY FREEDOM…. Yep snapped right the hell back and HOW YA LIKE ME NOW…
Shoot one is always healing … but that’s when you know you’re living.. the pain is nonexistent yet the memory only brings a hearty laugh because you can more the breathe now….
Jezaaaazz… when I think about the goodness of LOVING YOURSELF…
I may not have quite a few things… but HUNTY… I GOT ME… YES… TRUST ME…
When I love me in the mirror… the wrinkles and rings… bulges and well it aint cottage cheese.. more like custard… you know that shea butter and coconut plus vitamin E… whew… anyway … I have love me moments… every time I see the scars … and I rub a little extra stuff on them… I smile…
I AM FREAKING HERE…. now I may be hard to swallow at times… yet those who really take the time to know me… ssshhh dont let now secrets out… LOL
Every now and then I think about .. being stagnant… then I realize… Ive been running since I was 1… Ive had addresses but a HOME devoid of stress and filled with a human acceptance kind of love …. Let me get back to you on that one…
But this moment.. 3:03 pm Charleston SC … Baby Im good…
I have been the foundation for others while in the midst of hell .. so yes.. Im enjoying me time…
The self imposed mental slavery that precluded the physical slavery and emotional bondage which it took more than the spilling of blood to release me from.. WOW
See that’s that HARD HEADED SHIT… like we tell our children and our parents told us and their parents told them… “I went through all that so you wouldn’t have to” but guess what … what I experienced wasnt in my DNA..
This was some evolvement in the change of times, generational and simply, My Road.
I realized a long time ago that “my voice” would have more credence as the I experienced more… There is a process to everything… some blow up early and fizzle out.. some as they get with their own shit… they can speak on the hills and valleys of life…
Dont ever be scared to break free of YOUR PERSONAL BONDAGE… Hell Yeah it’s scary as phuq… but I here to tell you.. it’s worth the risk.. YOU MATTER!!! 1Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment