Monday, November 17, 2014

"Licensed to carry ...... a camera"

All I know is Precision Camera better return a FIXED camera BEFORE Kwanzaa season... I'S GOT THINGS TO DO... Tee hee hee

It is so important to follow your mind. I do send my life Being Obedient to My Spirit.

I know the consequences of going against it. I also know I love what I do.

It's not by chance that I take an amazing amount of pictures.. Im high school and college yearbook trained... Shoot Anything and EVERYTHING.. it's that simple.

Not all photographers operate in this manner.. Im glad.. leaves a niche for me.

Documenting an occasion .. means pictures of EVERYTHING.

I dont really have the patience for posed pics.

35 years later and Im back at the thing that allowed me to be a part of the community of my high school.

"Licensed to carry ..... a camera" ... it's a beautiful thing ... you go into stealth mode right in front of who know's how many people.

There is always that moment when you're zooming in on a shot and the person senses you... you both smile... squeeze the trigger... moment captured.

Yet I love crowds.. the bigger the better.

There is a spiritual energy that sweeps through an area when people are united for a common cause.

It's this spirit that moves me... has me flying... I operate based of the energy of the people.

Though so much has been taken away, this one skill remains.

It's a physical struggle ... yet the spirits who operate those cameras they continue to give me life.

As Ive said before, Charleston SC and the Lowcountry's weather patterns have literally given me life. I wasnt able to shoot for 14 years.

I have no way of literally counting my blessings. The continuous love I feel from the Universe allows me to in so many ways to LIVE and for this Im very grateful. 1 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment