Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Evolvement...

It's a beautiful thing when you assist at the foundation of an entity.. watch as it flourishes and blossoms... one can safely go on to other things because you know they're good!!
I pride myself in teaching someone how to fish .. now this could be anything from use of computer to promotions and marketing for their entity..
What's cool is when I see that they are following through and handling their business.
I was never meant to be anything to any one "entity" other than assistance from time to time...
My body doesnt allow me to work full time for anyone except the Most High and every now and then He/She will just trap me in my bed anyway. LOL
I can't always make it everywhere... I'd like to think I set a precedence.
I dont know what is planned ahead for me.. I simply want to be ready to rise to the occasion when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment