Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Somethings in life you simply have to suck up...

Somethings in life you simply have to suck up...
A lot of people see today... they have no idea of the yesterdays
the building of the foundation that it took to get to tomorrow..
a trip because that's the very thing that we are not promised
Have I known "love"... No.. not the kind that you're thinking...
Ive known UNCONDITIONAL LOVE... that which allows me to love universally no matter what has been said or done...
FORGIVENESS .. heck yeah, always in my heart....
WHY, because the weight of other peoples nonsense would poison my spirit if I didnt.....
Know that you are given moments to make a mark in the lives of others...
Some appreciate it... others never will.
It's all good though... because if I could have never forgiven they never would have had the lives that they lived....
So here's to being unselfish, called every name under the sun... folks never know we go through hell just so they can have Heaven on earth.
Trust me... humans doesnt always see or sense what you do... but the Most High peeps everything... 1 
LikeLike ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment