Sunday, July 13, 2014

Notes from #WalkAbout #Mitchelville #HiltonHeadIsland

One of the major things that stands out.. NONE of the cemeteries that I visited had any marker saying what location this was.... graves were by the roadside, right in the middle of strip malls... graves were the tucked down dirt roads and over a ways a piece.... we saw marked ones... we just didnt visit them.... 

See this is where getting out the car, meeting and greeting... will get you what you want... My Spirit will have me jumping out cars... you've to have some serious reflexes when Im in the car... right Crystal Kornickey it has to be a Pisces thing..... we will explore some terrain on this #WalkAbout the drive wasSridhar Rangaswamy ... sharp driving skills. THANK YOU!!!

The Most High will put in position for both to learn many things....

The videos are a trip... trust me... LOL Even on the way out.... back through Beaufort.... yet another cemetery... this tucked in the edge of the military base....

As I think about it... knowing that I am a child of Zarabanda and Centelle N'Doki... being greeting by a cloud of smoke, thick in the air your could smell the burning rubber and yet again... My Driver made a U Turn... there were a lot of U Turns on this trip... my personality can be a bit forceful when it is spirit driven...

Some have come to accept and know when it is more than just Brenda speaking... when the deep me comes out... a lot of things rise to the surface... my tongue is sharp and my tone intense....

Those bikes at Chad Walton Racing was definitely a Palo Mayombe moment 

Thankfully there is ease Lowcountry... spiritual life in New York required more ritual. It took extra effort to commune with the forces of nature and feel your way through the muck and mire of the underbelly.

Here, I live and breath with Lowcountry Rhythms and as you can see... the exploration has intensified.... that's why there is always a go bag packed... LOL

I believe this ties in with the children needing to remember their Elder parents post I did the other day.... in the long range view of it ... we also without parents adopting Elders and preserving our history, lineage and lives...

Sala Malecun .... the work continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment