Sunday, July 13, 2014

Being Obedient to My Spirit

I was ill prepared for the journey which was probably quite best otherwise there wouldn't be much of a story to tell.

Being Obedient to My Spirit and simply going with the flow had me headed to one of the premier resorts locations in the world.

Yet upon arrival my spirit was yearning for something else.

Being in tune, one way to put it, means YOU LISTEN!!

You don't try to fight the feeling... them spirits get insistent.

We know when it's more than what it appears to be on the surface.

What does your gut say???

when walking in certain lands you have to get into the rhythm, I tend to go a bit deeper and the Ancestors are the ones who call.

It's always been said I'd prefer to spend more time with the Egun than the living.

Aah but the stories... see at this stage of the game...

They are having me locate spaces that Ive never seen speak about them and bringing them to light... we all have our audiences...... if but for one person to learn, see, share and want the experience of knowing, visiting and researching the many space and places that I am privy to.. then indeed I am doing my Olokun work.

So above as below.. when I walk the gardens of Oya in stride filled with energies of Centelle N'Doki ... Zarabanda is always present... he greets all... The Inquisitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment