Tuesday, March 11, 2014

That's a good thing.

I clearly realize that many dont think the way I do.
That's a good thing. 
I more than clearly understand that I am a unique individual.
We all are.

Some afraid of their shadow.
My only conscious fear at this time is of housing pulling rug from under me again.

What we have found in life is on a emotional basis what works for you will more than likely be of no use for me.

I sat through someone telling me ystdy what I should and shouldnt do in a one on one situation. Or for that matter what men think. Hmmm

Funny thing is.. he nor I are in a relationship, nor have been for a long time. 
No, dont even think further, I dont like anyone frustrating me that much. LOL

Life is about knowing or at least seeking what you want out of it. The type of peace I require in my life most would run at the idea.

My idea of fun is listening to these birds converse and watching water play among other things.

I dont put a schedule on spiritual balance.
It is very important to have a level of self love that envelopes you with happiness and inner peace.

Being a warrior is for the most part a solitary path.
At some juncture, one may be fortunate to meet one who has the same feelings about the forces of nature, the Ancestors (Egun), Life, culture, tradition, so forth.

I speak into the atmosphere. 
It works for me. We all tend to address the Creator in different ways. 

Continue to work and pray that you have light, love and living in your life. 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment