Thursday, March 13, 2014

steadfastly grateful

Listen to me carefully... when it's going... you can breathe day to day, and there is someone in your corner while in the trenches.... consider yourself BLESSED!!!!

My simplicity at times fascinates me, yet when the heavenly sent blessings are gifted to me, I consider the complexities of my desires. 

I am steadfastly grateful at being able to slow down enough to hear the birds sing; if I had not, I would have missed the message.

Take leaps and bounds that may only appear as steps, but dance those movements ... find a personal way to move through life in a way that illuminates the lives of others.

Never worry about being in the shadows, we run the long race Baby!!!
We always get our due!!!

Be Brave, Bold and SPEAK INTO THE ATMOSPHERE YOUR HEARTFELT WANTS & PUT THE WORK IN... it will be rewarded in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment