Thursday, March 13, 2014

as DMcD says Ive #VibratedHigher

Im truly in the zone as we approach this Full Moon on the 16th which is also my 49th Earthstrong Entrance.

There are so many side trails and paths that have been traveled to get to this destination. It's been a beautiful journey with the anticipation of what is to come ... mind blowing.

I'm wonderfully open to the Universe and have thankfully stayed Being Obedient to My Spirit to I am fully aware that I am where I need to be.

Ive lived a life in the part 4 years with minimal suffering in comparison to the years previous; as DMcD says Ive #VibratedHigher 

My smile though magical has taken on a power of it's own fully illuminated by a revived aura. I am Blessed.

There are highs and lows but if we looking at them as the valleys of life and simply enjoy all the wonders therein, we are LIVING!!!

I Choose to LIVE this life I've been given; how about you? 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment