Saturday, January 11, 2014

Real Early Saturday Morning

Myron Butler speaks at 3:52.. ooooh there is definitely worth hearing.....

Ok.. were just gonna let it flow..
music in the ear buds
and the fingers tapping

got to wonder when left to their devices just what will they say
Im stronger than I was before...
Yeah see its moments like this that I let Gospel go straight to the cerebrum
I get my inner dance and Praise on!!!
Im stronger than I was before
Im Better
Im wiser
worthy and much
bcs your trials they made you grow


Ooooooooh this my song right here..... SPEAK IT!!!! DECLARE IT!!!!
THE POWER THAT YOU POSSESS IS NOT NECESSARILY PHYSICAL POWER!!!
Death and Life in the power of the tongue
Aaaw snap... we on to something here
Generational Curse ... there has to be a Generational Blessing!!!!!
Your Praise is in Your Mouth
Principle of speaking over your life, over family, over your health, over your spiritual wealth, over your material benefits

So Im going to SPEAK INTO THE ATMOSPHERE!!!

I SHALL HAVE!!!! WHAT I DECREE.. YES I BELIEVE.. IT BELONGS TO ME!!!
I SHALL HAVE WHAT I DECREE... YES I BELIEVE IT BELONGS.....
SO IM GOING TO SPEAK INTO THE ATMOSPHERE!!!

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH!!!!
OPEN UP YOUR MOUTH!!!! DECLARE IT!!! SPEAK INTO THE ATMOSPHERE!!!!
LOOK OPPOSITION IN THE FACE!!! SPEAK IT!!! SPEAK IT!! OVER YOUR PAST.. OVER YOUR FUTURE.. OVER YOUR DREAMS.. OVER YOUR PLANS...
DECLARE IT!!!
SQUARE YOUR SHOULDERS...
WIPE YOUR TEARS....
SPEAK IT!!!
IT IS MINE!!!! HEALING!!
IT IS MINE!!! LOVE!!!
IT IS MINE!!!!DELIVERANCE!!!
IT IS MINE!!!
STAND ON THE PROMISE!!!!!

Myron Butler he begins to speak at 3:52

No comments:

Post a Comment