Tuesday, January 14, 2014

After spending 2 evenings at a Dance Studio Open House - @DancefxSC

Ive got to do some maintenance... I bug out whenever the main HD on my pc goes below 100 gig.... I shoot sooooooo much and love every minute of it.. but I have to stay on top of housekeeping...

I need some Kale in my life..... it's nearly time to chop things up... got to eat BEFORE the review of pics and videos.. otherwise I will not leave the seat....

The Human body is a beautiful thing...
Experiencing dance first hand.. aint nothing but a blessing!!!
SHAKE A TAIL FEATHER THIS YEAR FOLKS.. CHALLENGE YOURSELF!!!

I think I shot the classes to let you see that YOU can do this....
Hell Ive got to go low when they go low... rise higher than they do...
Im working out....

I have to SEE the dance.. KNOW the choreography, FEEL the moments and music.... Im getting better.. which is the exact reason Im challenging myself with shooting these other classes....

Dance is freedom.. even in the rigid technique of Ballet there is freedom...
Burlesque.. Hip Hop, Modern... Oh I loved the Modern Jazz class...

Truth be told ... I had more dance and theatrical prep classes in college than I did other classes.

Im Jamaican... there are certain careers that we were told just wasnt going to cut it...
I love the stage, backstage, center stage, sound booth, lighting, wardrobe, stage managing, sets.... Ive been doing all this since ... well since Ive been.
Every day is a performance.. Im called to experience something new every day and I adapt. There is no one skill that I utilize on a constant, well maybe the camera and the computers... but you get my drift....

See its moments like this that you can tell I had a GREAT TIME this evening because my fingers are flying across the keyboard in happiness... that reminds ****reaching for 1000mg acetamenophen**** LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment