Monday, January 27, 2014

Oooh the things I post on Fb

Have you come across a "single" man who you figure he and I would vibe well together? (No married or separated please)

Yes Im being proactive.
I can wait on the Most High for a lot of things but one has to work while waiting.
Yes I can wait on the Lord but I dont have a good shelf life. LOL
Im in the HERE & NOW... Im working with TODAY!!!

Yes.. Im bold like that.
One has to be able to SPEAK OVER THEIR LIVES!!!

I would like a man.. who has the TIME TO INVEST in friendship at least.
It is imperative that he likes to SPEAK as a form of communication and not solely rely on texting.
One who doesnt have a lot of drama and knows who the hell he is and what he wants out of life.

No he doesnt have to want to drink my bathwater but that in someway would eventually consider me to be "the cat's meow"

I dont play games but if he has the patience and wherewithal to teach me chess then by golly we may have a winner.

Oooooh yeah ... he has to love exploration and discovery!!!

Here's to SPEAKING INTO THE ATMOSPHERE!!!

How can I be so bold?
Simple. . Ive always been somewhat aggressive in nature. If you've ever seen me in action taking pics then you know what I speak of... in the waiting for "the moment".. one has to align themselves accordingly.
Let the magic begin.

Oh yeah.. keep the thoughts above the waistline this aint about penile insertions!!

My inbox is OPEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment