Monday, September 15, 2014

Never be scared to speak up.. someone just might be listening.


Speaking straight off da cuff.. no chaser is simple for me.
I dont like much frilly fro fro in my life or language.
What I have found is that blatant honesty is not always acceptable.
There are some who would much prefer that you lie to their faces and fabricate a fraudulent lifestyle.
This is ME.. no need for me dress it up because the speech is going to be the same.
As DMcD says "differently abled"
Though I do have some public obligations, I do have time to explore, share and appreciate the company of another.
I dont need for whomsoever to pay any bills.. Ive got that covered. I live within my means.
Hair and nails.. he doesn't have to stress..
His concern should be communication and companionship.
Straight from the heart and filled with spirit.
Now I know there are folks saying "what the hell"...
As it stands maturing has quieted me some but not entirely. Lol
You see something in life you go after it.
I havent seen much yet I can say Ive seen one BUT he's separated.. in my mind that means married.. so no bueno.
As for the other.. Bless their hearts.. wonderfully young. . BUT spreading legs just to spread legs aint my thing.
I require mental stimulation. Great conversation.. walks.. rides.. time... possibly even weird stuff. Lol
I mean damn, they say not to covet.. I may not covet the actual person but the scenario.. and they also said you never know what going on behind closed doors.
49 and half.. half a century and its a damn shame I have yet to be in a mutual loving relationship.
I guess some of us have to wait for that good good.
Trust me I have no fear in speaking my mind. Patience Ive got.. and yes I put the work in.
There's got to be an Alpha who doesn't fear my larger than life personality because if he's the right one ... I'll be purring like a kitten.
Time will tell. 
Never be scared to speak up.. someone just might be listening.
LikeLike ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment