Monday, September 22, 2014

Come to find out... Yeah I do that!!!! LOL ...

Sometimes I do what I do and I dont even know what I do BUT I get it done!!!!!
Then a little birdy Erica Michelle Alcox ... Thanks for teaching me about me) asked me a question ....

Come to find out... Yeah I do that!!!! LOL ...

Let's put it this way... it boils down to RETWEET by the RIGHT entity... and always having YOUR product show up on the first page of a Google search!!!

Like she said one day .. @msbjpeart Your ReTweet game is TIGHT!!!!

Just because the body is trippin'; trust and believe .. my mind.. it's following the after effects of every click...

Every upload .. metadata included... it's not what's on the file as much as what is "in" the file.

We share information on a daily.. when you learn how to.. on applies these lessons.

I documents the current times and events.. seasons and weather conditions...

I find it every interesting that Wikipedia is asking for photographic submission for documenting our history as well as Google asking for permission to include pics which are geo-tagged.

Heak yeah I pay attention to the details of the photograph.. I always knew my work wasnt really for the eyes of today, but rather for those who have yet to come!!!

I come by it well.. Midwood High School and Temple University YEARBOOK!!!
I document the times... someone called me a Visual Griot.. I'm humbled. 1 
1LikeLike ·  · Promote · 

No comments:

Post a Comment