Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Is it so hard to love one another???

I dont know if in my lifetime there will be worldwide global peace...
even if it begins with a day of no one anywhere being killed or getting the crap beat out of them.
Is it so hard to love one another???
Are we as members of the Human Race capable of sharing, loving and being with each other as brothers and sisters no matter race, creed or fellowship status???
I am capable of such naivety because LOVE .. universal agape love is paramount in my life..
Loving another has nothing to do with being in love.. it simply means that I have care and concern for other human beings who walk this earth..
We have to begin with the words out of our mouths and as the song says the meditations of our hearts.
There has to be love within and around us all...
I continue to pray and actively love my fellow humans beings.. the world is lonely enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment