Wednesday, August 28, 2013

you ain' know?

You ain' know.....?

You ain' know that walking in my shoes as big as they are can give you blisters
you ain' know?
that pain can spawn creativity
you ain' know?
I just looking in the mirror and all I see is inner beauty
I could be blinded by the scar that runs from ear to mouth
narrowly grazing the edge of my lip
I look at my chocolate flavors all swirled into me
and I have to exclaim
the Most High did a damn fine job in this progressive creation that is me
I embrace the marks of time
the remnants of battles won
Im alive ain't I?
Im here to tell the story
You ain' know?
there is so much more to me than meets the eye
ain't but a few gonna take the time to find out
others they figure they can come with game
Im coming from the jungles, bushes and concrete
what you figure you might know I wrote the freaking book on
you ain' know?
Its times like this I have to be careful #PiscesInVirgoTime got me spittin'
take in what you can,
ride this transit if you can
you just might find out somethings 
you ain' know

No comments:

Post a Comment