Thursday, August 8, 2013

Arrrgh Dating Sites

Honesty pays off.... person on a dating site... we're texting.. he says what has been your experience on the site.....

Ive met some really cool ones where at least there has been a migration to Fb and they are real... on the other hand Ive run into some scammers and have exposed them...

He said OH...

I said yeah... there are profiles that are suspect then they especially have only one pic... now I have no problem doing a Google image search...
One of them it's revealed the same pic with about 10 different names attached to a scam reporting site...

Its fascinating to see that one same pic one dating site after dating site... you know the ace right... one damn pic on the Fb profile.......
Duuuuude... you dont exist....... FLAG, REPORT, BLOCK

The ones that get me are the ones that want to go immediately to email....

Noooooo... for some reason Id give up a phone number before Id give up me email... spam and viruses are harder to clean up than blocking a call....

Im like a dog with a bone...everyone has some sort of digital footprint
if you cant be found anywhere... you're suspect...

Let's put it somewhere... IF I CAN'T FIND YOU.... YOU'RE SUSPECT... 

The most hilarious ones are the ones with multiple screen names...
SAME DAMN PIC.... I keep it simple.. same name.. throughout cyber space... GOOGLE ME... I'm Real...

Dude... it's me you send the same pic to.... from two different profiles....
when I call him on it... no further response...

I dont play games of any kind... yet my strategic skills ... humph
The one thing Im going to do is remember a photograph....

I was busy so I didnt notice but in checking later.. ... the texts had stopped after I had revealed certain techniques in separating the wheat from the chaff....

This is hilarious to me... its ridiculous and uncalled for....

So I damn well know... bless the others... there are a couple of good eggs in the bunch that are really cool people... just havent met them, met them yet.... that's a whole other story.... . but in the meantime....

My meter is still on high.... Oooooh I may have to put this on my blog.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment