Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sugarcoating ....

Sugarcoating is so unnecessary.

Blunt, honest to the point truth is so much easier to swallow.

My grasp on reality is amazing; I've been on it's darkside, I comprehend it's light.

In creating a fallacy one has to weave and bob continually.
I prefer to stand tall, trust I can bend with the wind and defy bullshit amazingly.

I've,  thankfully have acheived a balance of emotions when it comes to dealing with HUMAN beings.

Do I at times see more in them than they see in themselves? Yes.

I've been accused of such. Yet, what my spirit discerns stays will me.

I will see you in the light, though you may not have yet reached that point.

It's that light, I keep with me no matter one's actions.

Unconditional love, universally restored. 1 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment