Friday, January 9, 2015

the very breath of life

So you just imagined trying to see the way I see
Well damn did you dance my steps
hear my beats
feel my rhythms
see the symphony the Most High wrote for me
has melodies, jigs, ballads and sonnets shared with many
I dont recall your staccato forming any sort of crescendo in this aria
truth me told dont your hear the horns of the night
deep bellow of the basson
twinkle of the fife
float of flute
serenade of the sax
damn I know you heard the sssh sssh ssshh of the shekere
Music
all of it
the very breath of life
it's tick
and it's tock
thump thump bump bump laaaa laaaa
like tap dancers on slick wood
shimmy sashay ..
Damn I need to Second Line and not in my head

I keep hearing those beats
what what that you said
you felt my heat
Come on...

Let's Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment